Utilise your knowledge of the district heating sector and develop your project management and personal skills in a diverse, fast-growing UK energy market.
isoplus Piping Systems Ltd is a supplier of high quality pre-insulated piping systems for district heating. We are offering an exciting opportunity for a key role in project management. We are looking for a driven and highly organised colleague with a good eye for detail who can ensure that our projects run smoothly and efficiently.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with stakeholders and managing internal, external and third party relationships: customers, vendors, contractors and other stakeholders
- Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects
- Performing quality assurance and risk assessment and management of products and services
- Budgeting, schedule estimation and management
- Conducting status review meetings with team members and clients
- Providing reports and documentation on project stage and progress
- Managing project team members and development of junior colleagues
Reporting to the Managing Director and other project team members, you will be adept at managing and overseeing multiple projects. We expect that you have a sound knowledge and experience in project management methodologies and technologies.
As a project manager you will help minimise cost and implementation risks, and provide the required liaison, documentation and everyday management of projects, while ensuring that all project products and services are risk managed, budgeted effectively and delivered in a timely manner.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you many benefits – a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, and opportunities for further training and development.
We expect an ideal candidate to have:
- At least three years of experience in the district energy sector
- At least three years of experience in a project management role
- Experience in vendor sourcing and management
- Knowledge of industry standards in both information technology and project management
- High level of competence in using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Microsoft PowerPoint management software.
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, we are looking forward to hear from you.
Please send your resume to Managing Director, Steve Webster at email@example.com
You can also mail your resume to:
isoplus Piping Systems Ltd
Plumtree farm industrial estate
About isoplus Piping Systems Ltd
isoplus Piping Systems Ltd is a part of the isoplus group, a leading provider of pre-insulated piping systems with separate production sites and sales companies all over Europe. The isoplus group has more than 30 years’ experience within the production of pre-insulated pipe systems and currently has more than 1,400 staff members. Nine factories are located on strategical sites close to our markets – this ensures great flexibility and security of supply.
isoplus is represented in over 30 countries and has a strong foothold in the Nordic countries, Ireland, Estonia, USA and Canada. Our UK office has been established for 2 years and we are excited about further developing the business within the UK by delivering high quality, efficient district heating projects.